5th International Scientific Conference on Knowledge Based Sustainable Development – ERAZ 2019
The 5th International Scientific Conference on Knowledge Based Sustainable Development – ERAZ 2019 will be held in Budapest on May 23, 2019 at the Vitta Hotel Superior. Previous three conferences were organized in Belgrade and the fourth - in Sofia.
Conference organizers are:
- University of National and World Economy - Sofia, Bulgaria;
- Faculty of Business Studies, Mediterranean University - Podgorica, Montenegro;
- Faculty of Commercial and Business Studies - Celje, Slovenia;
- Faculty of Applied Management, Economics and Finance, Belgrade, Serbia and
- Association of Economists and Managers of the Balkans.
Selected papers will be published in the publication titled: ERAZ 2019 Selected Papers – the 5th Conference on Knowledge Based Sustainable Development with an ISSN number. This publication will be submitted to indexation at the Thomson Reuters ISI Web of Science (WoS) Conference Proceedings Citation Index, SCOPUS, EBSCO, CiteSeerX, ERA, ProQuest, Google Books, Google Scholar database and so on.
Extended and improved versions of the selected papers will be published in highly esteemed partner journals published in different countries by different faculties/universities and indexed/referenced in many databases.
Extended and improved versions of the selected papers will be published in a monograph as book chapters. All previous editions of this monograph were indexed in Scopus database and last three in Thomson Reuters ISI Web of Science. There will be additional independent peer review process.
If the full paper is being published in one of the above named publications, its abstract will be published in the ERAZ 2019 Book of Abstracts (ISBN and DOI numbers will be assigned).
Other, non-selected full papers, but accepted for the conference, will be published in the ERAZ 2019 Conference Proceedings (ISBN and DOI numbers will be assigned).
Full paper and abstract publication does not require presentation at the conference venue.
Certificate of attendance will be given to presenting authors on spot and send by post to non-presenting authors after the conference.
Except conference registration fee, there are no any additional nor hidden publication costs.
Official language of ERAZ 2019 conference is English.
* Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
* Economic Policy
* International Economics and Trade
* International Business
* Economic Diplomacy
* European Business
* Modern Management and Innovation
* Business and Public Finance
* Fiscal Policy
* Stock Exchange and Financial Markets
* Risk Management
* Insurance and Reinsurance Companies
* Financial Management and Banking
* Modern Forms of Entrepreneurship and Investment
* Investment Management
* Enterprise and Learning
* Women and Entrepreneurship
* Corporate Entrepreneurship
* Agribusiness Strategy
* Marketing and Trade
* Marketing Services
* Marketing of Non-Profit Sector
* Research in Marketing
* Marketing in Education
* Marketing in Sport
* Marketing in Culture
* Accounting and Auditing
* Quality Management
* Labor Law
* Business Law
* The Role of the Rule of Law in the Country's Progress
* Human Rights and Protection of Minorities
* Legal Aspects of EU Integration
* Intellectual Property Law
* The Reform of Corporate Law in Countries in Transition
* Ecology and Energy
* Renewable Energy
* Energetic Efficiency
* Information Technology and Business Intelligence
* The Use and Integration of New Technologies
* E-society and E-learning
* Sustainable Tourism
May 7, 2019 – deadline for abstract submission
May 15, 2019 – final deadline for registration fee payment
May 20, 2019 – announcement of conference agenda
June 20, 2019 – final deadline for paper submission (full paper submission is only required if interested in publishing the full paper in the conference proceedings or conference partner publications, otherwise, the abstract is sufficient)
August 30, 2019 – publication of the conference proceedings, pre-draft
September 2019 – selection of papers for publication in partner publications: journals and monograph
October 15, 2019 – publication date of:
- ERAZ 2019 Book of Abstracts
- ERAZ 2019 Selected Papers – the 5th Conference on Knowledge Based Sustainable Development
- ERAZ 2019 Conference Proceedings
- 95 Eur* - Participants from academic and scientific-research institutions, business sector, government sector, public administration, chambers of commerce and others
- 75 Eur* - Postgraduate students
- 65 Eur* - Undergraduate students
Pay using our PayPal account, send us an email for more information.
Attention: The costs of the money transfer by bank wire transfer are to be covered by the participants, otherwise participation in the conference will not be allowed.
*Registration fee includes: publication of one paper in the conference proceedings and one copy of the conference proceedings on a CD, one certificate of attendance, participation in all conference sessions for one co/author, refreshments during breaks, lunch, postal costs of sending conference proceedings and certificate, other organizational costs...
For further information see the Conference website: